17 April, 2012

Show update

Updated info about my show at Nielsen Design Services' building in my Red Bubble Journal  I posted a photo there of a woman who bought an iphone case from me, based on the Hen Party painting, which is behind us in the pic.

Sold some work, and wonder if I could've sold a number of really small, simply framed inexpensive reprints, and will look into that for another time. 

I was delighted when a little boy walked through the exhibit clucking.  :)

Being indoors was a blessing. The weather was quite windy, and it was sad to see an artist's work damaged by it just as the art walk was getting underway. 

My work will be there, at 8801 N. Central, Phoenix, AZ, in Nielsen Design Services building, through April. (NDS building is the one South of Timo restaurant and bar).