06 April, 2012

Solo show for month of April in Phoenix!



Madonna Hen
Just one of over 20 pieces available at the show.  She's an 8 x 10 acrylic painting on linen canvas board, in a large, ornate, vintage frame with custom finish by me.  This will be in the show; the price is $400.  You can see it and buy prints of it on my Red Bubble site, too: http://www.redbubble.com/people/cschnack/works/7130995-madonna-hen-2

I'm thrilled to be having a solo show throughout April that opens during the area's "2nd Saturday Sunnyslope Art Walk," April 14,  2012, at:

Nielsen Design Studios, 8801 N. Central, Phoenix Arizona

The space is my "old stomping grounds" from when I worked for Mike Nielsen, painting custom faux finishes for his interior designer clientele. Mike's a great business person and visionary.  I am very appreciative of this great opportunity!

Read the details in my Journal here, about the space, the event, and some of my personal 'must see' picks such as an artist who will be showing in the art walk, and a fave restaurant near by:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/cschnack/journal/8695238-solo-art-show-at-nielsen-design-studios-sunnyslope-art-walk

As far as I know, parking is free, wherever you can find it! In past years my husband and I have attended, and parked on the streets, or we took the bus which is the most convenient way if you can do it. Valley Metro: http://www.valleymetro.org/  The Sunnyslope Transit Center is a short walk from Nielsen's and the heart of the art walk and many routes go there.

The walls at home seem kind of bare now, as nearly all my currently available work is now at this show, with the exception of a few unframed drawings, a couple of paintings in our private collection, and  a few pieces of minature work in the gallery, Willo North, also in Phoenix. http://www.willonorth.com/

Wish me luck, hope I make good sales. The space and events going on there in April should bring in really good traffic. If you're in the area hope you'll stop by.  Thanks!