22 August, 2012

Show updates





Some of my work will be in a show at Willo North Friday Sept 7th, for the First Fridays evening artwalk in Phoenix.  The invite image above shows one of mine, Dark Chick, which has been purchased by the curator. Two other pieces will be available, and for the first time in my life, at sale prices.  I'm trying to clear out some space to make way for the new!

Elsewhere, (or "meanwhile..."), one of my larger chicken paintings is in the show CHOMP in Phoenix until Sept. 6th and this show will be the last chance to purchase the original painting.  (Regular price, not sale.) I'm pulling a few of my big chicken pieces from sale after this show to have them professionally scanned, with plans to sell large giclees.  Hen Party is the painting, and the price is $2400, available for purchase through the gallery...


Images, addresses, prices, details, and more available in the link above!

Thanks!