07 December, 2012

Added two new paintings to Red Bubble today

Both are available individually as prints and cards, or in thus Duo.  Each painting is 10 x 10 inches x 1.5 in. deep, and the originals will also be for sale. I'll be adding them to my list of original paintings for sale. Both were done very quickly, a few minutes at a time over a period of 3 days.  I had seven paintings in progress on the patio and went back and forth between them all.  To do these, I picked up whatever tube of paint appealed instantly to my senses and applied it with palette knives.  Before long the creatures began to emerge, and I added some details as features suggested themselves. I love this way of painting, where it's almost like watching myself paint.  Sometimes some intriguing meanings emerge, but other times it seems to be about just enjoying the colors and quirky characters, and sometimes, the senselessness of it!

Find them here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/cschnack/works/9707460-pink-monsters-duo

Check out original paintings on my price list: http://www.redbubble.com/people/cschnack/journal/9291163-paintings-inventory-and-sale-price-list

There is still time to get prints from Red Bubble, or originals from me, in time for the holidays, I believe.  I have been finding that under normal circumstances, I can get original art in buyers' hands within a week or less, without resorting to expensive rush shipping. When I've ordered cards, prints, or tee shirts from Red Bubble, they take one to two weeks to arrive.

ArtByCindy (at) Live.com or "bmail" me from Red Bubble if you have an account there!