19 August, 2014

My new blog, Found A Chicken!



To celebrate my love of chickens, I started a blog a couple weeks ago about how I see them everywhere.  Everything from actual chickens, to chicken art, to seeing the shape of a chicken in textured walls or clouds, etc.  My latest post is an interview with artist Sarah Hudock who does some beautiful chicken art!  http://foundachicken.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/sarah-hudock-chicken-artist/

Go see the post to see Sarah's art!

Below is a pic I took while bike riding.



As for what I've been working on, some of what I'm going to be doing between now and next April won't be posted online because I want the first time it's seen to be at a show scheduled for April 2015. As with all things scheduled way in advance, everything's subject to change. I probably won't announce the show until the gallery does!

Not that I'll be holding back everything. We're headed into fall and that means painting big outdoors again.  I've got too many irons in the fire, need to clean and organize my studio and find a place for all that's creeping out onto my work table.  Then, focus, focus, focus, on whatever it is that will leap from my hand and imagination.